Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Maggie is getting older all the time. She is now more than 9 months old. I have been lax about getting pictures of her up here, and even lax about taking pictures. It took awhile to find the camera after moving and now the battery is dead :( Ergh. The picture to the left here is Maggie playing the piano. If I'm really good I'll also upload the video I took of her playing the piano that day. I got quite a few good pictures of her that day as you can see with the beautiful picture of her sitting pretty and laughing away at the joy of playing with her chicken!
Several days, I think, later we got some great pictures of her posing with Daddy's hat! She is so cool. We recently had a great visit from Matt's parents and as soon as I get the pictures I took of them with her from my mom I'll post them. My camera was out of commision then, so I had to borrow from my mom.
Maggie has been doing a lot of new stuff. Her oldest new thing is pointing and trying to hand stuff to people. In this picture here she is tyring to hand Matt her Bunny Graham. (Yummy, drooled on food!) She is also walking along the edge of furniture like there is no tommorow standing on her own for several seconds on a regular basis and trying to take steps, she falls, but she is trying! I don't know if I have previously mentioned her waving or not, but she certainly loves to wave, sometimes even with two hands... hehe. One really cool thing is that she has learned how to play peek-a-boo with us. I have a video of that I have to upload as well. One night when I was getting her ready for bed I took off her shirt and began to use it to play peek-a-boo with her. Putting it over her head, and when she took it off we would say peek-a-boo. Then, she grabbed it and started covering and uncovering her face, it was awesome! Today she used the curtain in our bedroom and has even initiated games! Wow, she is so amazing.
I went to the doctor's with Maggie for her 9 month check up and you can see her chart on the left here. I was a little worried that she is so skinny, but the doctor said that it isn't a problem, she is quite healthy. It's probably beacause she gets so much excercise running around after Christopher. Katherine is going to have her hands full when Maggie really can run. Yikes.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the pictures.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See, I skip checking one day and you post! The photos really catch her openness.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    OK, call me challenged, but I don't know what that chart means. Meanwhile, I am anxiously awaiting a visit, it has been way too long. Lastly, I loved the new pictures; really cute.

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Miriam said…

    It's her height, weight and head circumference chart. The dark like is the 50% line and the lighter lines above and below are other percentages. The dots are were Maggie has fallen at her different visits.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home