Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Maggie got two more teeth today!! One of them may have actually come in yesterday, but I'm not sure. Katherine noticed them. I tried to look in her mouth yesterday as she was being fussy and I thought maybe, but she wouldn't let me look. One of them you can see the bottom all the way across and the other one is just peeking out. Ahhh... see, I'm missing things by being away. I know it's good for me, and I do like it, but at the same time it's really hard. Maybe after a little while I can start my website and do both. For now though the daily grind will have to suffice in order to pay the bills.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wake up, blog time! and today's the 18th...Mom

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Miriam said…

    Did this post not appear for awhile? I did post in on the 8th.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what I meant was, time for new ...which you did, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home