Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My birthday was Saturday, August 19th. My parents took us out for a very nice dinner at Leslie's in Vermont. The food there is so incredible. I may have to change my mind about my favorite restaurant. Doesn't Maggie look absolutely beautiful in her velvet dress. You can't see it in this picture but she is also wearing ultra cute shiny black shoes. We had a lot of fun that evening. Maggie was quite well behaved, and a very nice lady offered to entertain her while we ate so that we could all eat at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    I would love a copy of this beautiful birthday family photograph for my tiny little album... hahaha! Only have 1,500 pictures and always need more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home