Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I really love the warm fuzzy feeling that I get from cloth diapering Maggie. I just had to go through a whole week of putting her in disposables while I waited to get new diaper covers that fit and it made me sad. I wish that I could buy a bunch of bumGenius! diapers at Cotton Babies. They are definitely the best diaper out there. I have one, but they are a little steep in price for me right now. Now that I'm working though, we should be able to get some in the near future! BumGenius are a one size pocket diaper, this means that the same diaper will fit from birth to potty trained! I know it will save me money in the long run, and since there are no prefolds involved it is much easier for traveling and childcare! Check them out using the link I made above, they are really neat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home