Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Friday, July 21, 2006

We had a nice little photo session with Maggie today, it's amazing just how different she can look from one picture to the next. I wanted to get her picture in this beautiful shirt/vest that Rebecca's friend Erica gave to the girls. Maggie looks stunning in it. Although, these two pictures are not the greatest for seeing the vest. You can check out the pictures that I just uploaded to Kodak Gallery. I also put up some beautiful pictures of Maggie and my mother among the tigerlilies that are growing outside her store. The first picture shows how Maggie is now doing some hands and knees crawling and the second one shows her current habit of sticking out her tongue. Again, I wish that I had a movie of it. It is especially cute when she hums while doing it. Maggie is growing up so quick I can hardly believe it. I'm starting to get not so sure about this "she'll let you know" thing with solids. I am finding that if I offer them to her most of the time she'll take them, but she also takes booby if I offer it and will just eat that if that's all that is offered. With both she is being pretty picky though. Maybe it's the heat, but she will eat a little and then refuse to continue. I hope that she is getting enough to eat. I am also trying to be concious of making sure that she drinks water. This heat is very draining and even in the air conditioning of most places I'm in she, and I, are both getting quite sweaty throughout the day. I just put her to bed in a short sleeve onesie, when I picked her up after feeding her she was drenched. This weekend we are going up to Freedom, NH to visit Matt's parents. Hopefully I will have some nice pictures to share with everyone when we get back. So far, I have moved to containers of stuff over to the new apartment. I had just separated out Maggie's clothes, so I put the clothes that she hasn't grown into yet into her closet today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home