Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm definitely slowing down now.... Maggie has started growling. We got a good video of her doing it today, but I am too exhausted to put it up right now. I will add it later. Matt made the comment that Maggie needed to work on her "anger management" skills. It was cute.

I'm not sure if the peas that I gave Maggie last week gave her diaper rash, but that is the only thing I did different right before she got it. So, today I gave her peas again and we will see if she gets it again. I hope that it was just random and that she isn't allergic to peas. I know that she had it before she got her shots, so it wasn't a reaction to them.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    Maybe the growling is just a family thing, Baya, little Maggies' first cousin, has been growling for a long time. Although I don't think she started growling this young! Maybe Maggie was just growling because she doesn't like diaper rash.

    Old fashioned messy hint for diaper rash: expose bottom of baby to air for extended periods of time. At someone elses' house, ideally. Or outside in warm weather. But then there is always the danger of heat rash. Oh boy, if it ain't one thing, it's your mother...

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Miriam said…

    Her diaper rash got better with various ointments, I tried air drying when she was very little and it never worked out very well. I think her growls are just her playing around with a cool new sound, it certainly gets a reaction from us and she loves that! She is usually smiling while she does it so....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home