Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Maggie had green beans again today. I gave them to her frozen like I did the peas and she happily ate them up. Green beans, like peas, are not really a vegetable but a legume. I just read on Faye's blog her reaction to my mentioning that peas weren't vegetables and felt I had to clear up the issue of what they really are for anyone who cares to know and didn't already. Of course, anyone who reads this is incredibly smart and would know these things... so I'm really just rambling. I also gave Maggie chicken for the first time today. I only gave her a tiny bit cause the idea kind of weirds me out and I realized, after having given her a few bites, that Matt is slightly allergic to chicken and his brother is quite allergic. She's fine though. So, I probably should have waited and started a different new food today, but what's done is done. I have been lax about pictures lately. I'm terribly sorry. Faye also mentioned messy baby faces in her reaction to my post and I definitely think that I need to get up some pictures on Maggie with green food all over her.

I am currently in the process of washing and sorting more clothing for her as she is beginning to be a little tight in her 3-6 month clothing. So, the 6-9 and 6-12 month stuff is being washed and will be sorted. It's always fun to pull out new clothing. The t-shirts from our friend Josh Jenisch aka Josh Bear were in with the 6-12 month clothing. His inspirational clothing was fun to see and it will be lots of fun to have Maggie wear it. I am close to getting the Josh Bear Baby Chic line up and running I have a box with 80 onesies in the sitting room and Katherine has gotten a few of the bibs put together. We just need to get the onesies printed and the tags with the logo made up and sown on! Then, I can open up an ebay store, register with Google Ads and pray for people to find me. We have a few ideas for expanding the line, the dresses will be first, then possibly a second style of bib my mother showed me, then possibly nursing tops, then possibly maternity pants. I'm excited and scared. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a box of rice cereal that Alex will no longer eat; it's yours, if you want it and come get it!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    I have a jar of organic apple sauce with Maggies' name on it - finally something to offer Maggie besides Diet. Dr. Pepper!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home