Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I have lots of things to comment on, so this will be a three part post.

The other day I went to get out Maggie's 6-9 month clothing and found out that I should have organized the bags a while ago. I thought that they were pretty well separated into sizes, but come to find out that there was 0-3 and 3-6 month stuff mixed in, I also found some 12 month and 18 month stuff. So, I'll sort through what I have. I feel a little silly that I went out and bought onesies though, there were more short sleeve ones, just not where I looked originally. One of the items of clothing I found was this cute pair of overalls. I just had to put her in it. It says it is only good to 26 1/2 inches, but she is 26 1/2 inches and there is still a little room. I'm thinking of cutting them off and making it into a summer outfit. You can't really see it all that well in this picture, but she isn't wearing a shirt underneath it and she looks like a hillbilly, if they were cut off this effect would be even stronger. And, I had to post this picture because her smile in this picture is so awesome.

I don't get it, Maggie hates baths, but she seems to love the water. I figured when we brought her over to Faye's pool that she would scream bloody murder when we dunked her feet in, but she didn't so I brought water her in a little farther and a little swimming with each of her parents and also sat on the raft for a bit.farther with no reaction. I never had the courage to dunk her in, but Matt poured over her head and Maggie splashed up a storm and never once did she cry. If we bring her to the pool often enough, maybe she will be an early swimmer. Matt was predicting Olmypic Gold Medalist, but I would be happy with a strong, healthy swimmer. She had a turn That wasn't as much fun as going in circles around the water, but cool all the same!

On the way to Faye's Matt and I stopped at a yard sale and we found a Johnny Jump Up. We had been wanting to get one for her because she naturally jumps on her own and this would allow her some real movement. Instead of just having mommys leg as a jumping board she would have a large metal spring!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wicked happy jumper and swimmer!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home