Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I wish that I had been able to get a video of Maggie's latest addition to her repetoire of actions. Yesterday she started to stick her tongue in and out of her mouth like a lizard. It is so cute. Sometimes when she does it she makes an mmm... sound.

The even more exciting thing is the day before yesterday she started taking a few crawl steps here are there on her hands and knees... another thing I have to get a video of.

It is so amazing how quickly they grow up. The first few months went by a little slowly, sort-of, for me. Babies grow, but other than smiling there really aren't any milestones to watch for in the first three months. Now, I feel like she is doing something new every day and that her clothes are fitting tighter faster. I just organized the majority of her clothes and saw that a lot of what I have for her now is 6-12 month clothing. She is going to be a year old before I know what's happened. I sure hope that Josh Bear Baby Chic is up and running smoothly by then and/or I have a job outside the home.

We have decided that we are going to move into an apartment in Walpole. It saves us around 100-150 dollars a month. Then, hopefully in a year or two we can afford to buy our own home. We wanted to move into our own home now, but it just isn't plausible (unless someone knows how to get us an extrememly low interest rate with lots of debt and not so good credit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home