Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This weekend we did a pretty major cleaning job on the apartment. We cleaned the storage room, living room, the sitting room and my studio (which will soon be Maggie's room). The sitting room, the first room you get to when you walk in our apartment, now only has four chairs and a lamp in it. That will be the room that we allow Maggie to roam around in. I think I'll move her toy box in there. We are going to set up gates on the doorways to the kitchen, living room and bedroom so that she can't get into trouble by getting into those rooms. Once she's a little older we will probably allow her to go into the living room as well, but for now just the sitting room. It feels good to know that we've got a place where she will be safe. There is another reason why we decided to get cleaning. I feel a little stupid, but we got another cat. One of Matt's employee's couldn't keep his cat, so it was either us or bring it to the humane society. She's a cute black and white cat. So far the assimilation of her with the other cats hasn't gone too badly. It'll be nice to have Spaz, that's the new cat's name, grow up with Maggie. Although she will grow up much faster.
While we were cleaning I sorted through some of Maggie's stuff and found this headband. She looked so cute I had to take a picture. Here she is trying to look behind the camera at me! Unfortunately, the headband left an indentation of itself in her skin, so I don't think I'll use it again. I'll try the other kind I found.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw! What a cute kitten! I used to own a black and white cat named Spaz, as well. Congrats on your improved cleaned place!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home