Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Now that Maggie is rolling and moving and scootching and pretty much crawling it is near impossible to get her to settle down and eat at night. She has started doing this thing where she rolls away from me, then crawls over and tries to eat standing on her hands and knees. This is Maggie's version of a ridiculus feeding. Esme, Maggie's cousin, used to look all around and move like crazy during feedings and they would follow her around with the bottle. The term "ridiculus feeding" came from her. See it for youself!



Also, I am pretty sure Maggie's other lower incisor broke through today. I can feel it! Wow, she is growing up fast.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    Oh dear. Now I am ZZs' (Esme) other grandmother. And who knows in the course of time, if we get to see all the little movie clips, photographs, and so forth, that our 'kids' take. Well I never saw this - did you, other grandmother? - and I just laughed out loud.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home