Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Monday, July 24, 2006

I've heard of post partum depression and post partum psychosis, but how about just being plain crazy. Three months now of 4 wakings a night, most nights. What I wouldn't give for a full nights sleep. There are so many stressors in our life right now and the next month or so promises to be even more stressful with the move. I'm sorry, I don't mean to complain, but I do want to paint an accurate picture for anyone who might read this who is going to be or is a brand new mom. Your baby can do splendidly wonderful things, but there are times when it seems so overwhelming that it's hard to justify why you got yourself into this situation. If anyone feels that they can come over and give me a few minutes to myself, please don't hesitate to drop by. Or, if you'd like to give me some time to pack... awesome. Faye, what was that idea you had for me about helping her sleep through the night... don't hold out on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home