Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Maggie "let me know" today. I wish that I figured it out sooner. She was fussy for awhile, I tried to feed her and she kept coming off, but I knew that she was hungry since it had been awhile since she had eaten. I gave up and went out and she screamed almost the entire ride home. When we got home I fed her, she fell asleep, I tried to set her in her crib, she woke up. (Repeat again with other side.) So I said, "hmm...." and tried rice cereal. She ate all that I made. Then, I mashed up a banana and she ate all but two bites before turning away. She must have eaten 4 or 5 tablespoons of food! Then, she ate more milk before falling asleep for the night at 8:30, she woke up at 9:30 for a bit, but went back to sleep quickly.

She may also have been fussy since we had a big day. We started going to yard sales at 8:00 and took a few breaks, but didn't finish until around 3 or so. I should have a bunch of stuff on ebay soon, check it out! If anyone is looking for something, let me know and I will try to find it for you while I'm out. Tommorow we are going to a flea market, maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home