Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Maggie had a very exciting visit to our friend, Nana Faye's house today, or I guess yesterday since it's past midnight now. Faye has two dogs, Maxx and Lulu who seem to enjoy sniffing and licking Maggie. It is so cute to see them fawning over her, but at the same time kind of scary. I know that they won't bite her, but I am a little scared of them sitting on her or of Lulu puking on her, although I've heard she doesn't puke as much anymore! Maggie got in some crawling practice and then I decided it time to change her diaper. Well, I discovered that I had waited a little too long and that her outfit was wet and silly mommy hadn't packed another one. Faye, the smart lady that she is improvised with one of her tank tops. It was such a cute little dress on her that we had to take a bunch of pictures. We took some pictures of her practicing walking, we took pictures of her playing on the beautiful quilt, and finally we took a picture of her sleeping after she got exhausted from all this activity.









A while ago my mom had asked me to try to get a picture of Maggie with her foot in her mouth. We have one picture of my brother Steven that way. She was gnawing away at her foot today and by the time I got the camera fired up she was done. I tried to get her to do it again, and suceeded! Unortunately, my camera takes a second or so to actually take the picture so by the time that it clicked her foot was on its way down :( I swear, I will get a picture!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    Happy first summer, Magdelena Eve. I had so much fun during your visit yesterday, and still think you look cuter in that tank top than I ever did or do. A new line of baby's clothes based on whatever you can modify out of your own wardrobe?

    Maggie is so lucky Miriam is using her inventiveness to stay at home with her first child; Maggie has the most infectous smile. She is learning to crawl now, and is so very strong. If I put my hand behind her tiny foot, she uses it to 'push off' to her next 'crawl'. Every now and then she just rolled over by mistake, and looked up at me with the most startled yet happy expression.

    Babies wipe away all of my self-awareness, and bring a new clarity to my thougths, and hope in my heart for a new beginning. They are miracles in the fact that they are born, let alone what they give to those who love them.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The tank top looks soooooooo cute, you really did find a new style, i think maggie has already set a trend. Or at least Faye has set a trend, and i'm sure it's not the first for her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home