Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Maggie is learning to love some foods. When I saw that she was making a big mess I put on the bib. She managed to get it everywhere but on the bib. On me, on her legs and her arms it was everywhere. I had to capture her in the act. Her lip was blue for hours after I cleaned her up from this meal. She is such a cutie.

This picture shows Maggie playing next to Matt's piano bench. We placed it there to block her from getting to the electrical wires behind it, but it's pretty unsafe in itself. She loves to pull herself up to standing using the legs and walk around it. I think she learned quick that when she played on it either Matt or I would come running so that also helped to attract her toward it. We have termed it the "Jungle Gym of Death". I probably shouldn't put this in writing. I was saying it was a bad name and we shouldn't jinx ourselves like that, but, what can you do, a name like that just sticks.

Here is a great look from Maggie. We did another longish photo shoot with her and I think this picture is the best of the bunch. If you want to see more check out her album on Kodak Gallery. (Let me know if you need an invite to access it, or if you can't let me know if you want a cd of tons of pictures.) Maggie spends quite a bit of time standing on the edge of the couch as she is in this picture. She has lazy parents who like to sit around and she constantly tries to climb up with us, but if we bring her up she wants to get right back down again. She is so active. I don't know how I will keep up with her when she starts to walk, and (uhoh) run!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    Bring those little froggies back here any time... the pool is more fun when filled with kids of any age. Hey, I got a new bathing suit after wearing the same one for years. Maybe 15 years? Time to show off. Bet Maggie tries to eat the pink part right off of it.

    Maggie looks hilarious in purple face paint. Come on, 'fess up. You were actually face painting, and not feeding her. Ha! Bring some food up here so we can laugh too. All I have for her is applesauce - and now rice cakes for Cristopher. Something on the menu for almost everyone... Help us eat too much fruit - don't ask why, and I can't eat it. Hope to see you all soon - Matthew also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home