Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So, we ran off to play and I set Maggie up so that she could play in her play yard. She seemed to be enjoying herself with a variety of toys... a cow, a book, a bear/rattle and her ladybug ring (which it looks like the cow is holding in the top picture). It was nice, it allowed me to get some laundry put away. I had to move the play yard so that it was in front of our bedroom door in order to placate her, she didn't like it when she couldn't see me. You can probably see in the second picture, of her second time in the play yard in a whole new outfit, that the sides (well, three of them) are see through. It's nice that mommy can take a rest while baby develops some independence and is allowed some movement. I wish that I had taken the initiative to make sure it was set up and usable earlier. I've been putting her in her swing or her highchair when I have needed to be able to use my hands, but now I have a method of setting her down in three different rooms, and I like that she is able to move around and practice her crawling in the play yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home