Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So, I finally tried giving Maggie rice cereal this morning. I have already given her banana, apple and pear. I know, I didn't do things in the "proper" order. Oh well, I guess we're just not proper. I really wanted to post the movie of our first attempt at feeding her. It is hilarious, but I couldn't figure out how to post it. So, if you want to see it ask me about it and I'll send it to you via email as soon as I get upgraded. (Right now I can only send and receive 5MB at a time, but lycos is upgrading everyone to 3GB!) Anyhow, my first attempt at rice cereal was interesting. It took about ten minutes to express the milk (only about half of what the box said to use), then she ate only about half of it in about three minutes. I'm not sure if she likes it or not. She kept trying to grab the cup that I made it in, but she didn't really want to open her mouth after a little while. That is when I figured that she was done. I wonder if the fact that she still sticks out her tongue while eating is a bad sign. I wish that we were born with the knowledge needed to raise children. It would certainly make it easier. I guess that when we got higher intelligence our instincts were taken away. I don't know if that's a fair trade, but I guess I feel blessed that I can remember so much and love so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home