Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Daddy's Dandys
Greetings Bloggers! This will be the super premiere edition of Daddy's Dandys, a collection of cuteness and love for my daughter Maggie. We have been blessed that Miriam has been able to stay at home and care for Maggie much longer than we expected. It is sooo hard for me some days to be at work and not with them. If I have extra time, I drop in for a minute or two in the late morning. One day I walked in on this precious scene and had to snap a few photos. Slinky is our largest, and most gentle cat. He has already formed a loving, curious and respectful relationship with Maggie. My favorite part of the photo is how the three of them are sleeping in almost the same fashion. It's so cute it hurts!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Matt! after your starring role on the video, you certainly should follow up with more posts too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home