Maggie's Chronicle

A journal of our day to day life. Updates and anecdotes of Maggie.

Friday, June 16, 2006

I am, in a way, hoping that Maggie never has a fear of strangers. I know that most likely she will though, and that in some ways it's a good thing. It's a lot easier to take a child that is willing to go than one that is screaming. So, I try to see everyone I would very much like her to be used to regularly. For most of our relatives this is difficult, you are all just too far away. However, since my parents live close and my mom works in town I try to go and visit her everyday. I know that I am probably bothering her, and that she has a lot of work to do, but it's also great to see the smile on her face when she sees Maggie and vice versa. Maybe I should put together a slide show of people that she should enjoy seeing and show it to her everyday. What do you think?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Faye-Merrill said…

    you can just bring her here to visit any time, so she stays used to Pug dogs, like her friend Maxx, and French Bull dogs like LuLu, who I think likes kissing Maggie more than anyone on Earth. What do you sprinkle on her?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home